Disclaimer & Conditions of Use - MWB Business Exchange
1. By using this site, you agree that the material and content contained within or provided by mwbex.com is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
2. The material and content contained within or provided by mwbex.com should not be copied, reproduced, republished, linked or modified without the express written consent of MWB Business Exchange Limited.
3. The information on this site is intended to be useful and informative for customers of and investors in MWBEX and its subsidiaries. MWBEX will use reasonable care to ensure that information is accurate at the time it is added to the site.
4. MWBEX cannot, however, guarantee the information is accurate and it shall not be liable for any losses or damage that anyone may suffer as a result of relying on this information.
5. MWBEX retains the right to make changes to the mwbex.com site and / or these terms and conditions at any time.
6. The contents of this web-site do not constitute an invitation to invest in shares of MWBEX's parent company (Marylebone Warwick Balfour plc).
7. MWBEX assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the MWBEX website has links.
8. The copyright on this web-site belongs to MWBEX. All other intellectual property rights are reserved.
9. MWBEX uses pixels, or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising. These GIF files are provided by our ad management partner, DoubleClick. These files enable DoubleClick to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website. The cookie was placed by us, or by another advertiser who works with DoubleClick. With both cookies and Spotlight technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address. For more information about DoubleClick, including information about how to opt out of these technologies, go to www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/privacy-policy.html